Meet Etsy Seller myfunnyclothes

Posted Wednesday, April 01, 2015


Today we would like to introduce you to
Etsy shop myfunnyclothes

myfunnyclothes has been on Etsy since November 2013, but opened their store at the start of the year. They sell harem pants for all ages. Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.

Blue Jeans Harem  Pants Size 3T. UNISEX Comfy and Warm Kids Harem pants. Handmade in MontanaHarem 2T kids girls pink soft warm Comfy pants myfunnyclothesRecycled Star Aladin Pants Comfy and Warm Kids Harem Pants. UNISEX, Size 2T, Gray Myfunnyclothes Hippie pants Warm Comfy pantsMrs StrawberryChocolate Harem pants Comfy  Warm Kids Harem UNISEX Myfunnyclothes

What motivated you to start your shop?
Hello, my name is Esther, I was born in Spain but have travelled extensively, and I spent a long period of time in Argentina, Brazil, France and the USA.
Currently I live in Montana in a cute, very creative, young and enthusiastic town, with my husband and my 5 year old child.
I have always been very creative and have learnt to paint, create seed jewelry, macramé and different styles of cooking from all over the world.
I learned to sew in Spain many years ago, I spent two years studying dressmaking. I learnt to sewing for dolls, but found it was not so much my thing so I decided put my formal studying on hold.
But I continued sewing for myself, my family and friends.
Then a friend gave me a magic overlook sewing machine and .... how amazing this machine is! It encouraged me to start sewing again and I started to produce my signature harem pants. I decided to start promoting my harem pants to my co-workers, friends and am now also selling my designs in two boutiques in my village.
I find my sewing is the perfect combination with my current job, teaching in a elementary school.

What is the story behind your shop name?
I like to create different things, with many colors for kids and fun stuff as labels or unequal ways. Therefore Myfunnyclothes.

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
I like the idea of creating what you like and to have a space where I can share with others, and that people like what you do.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
 I couldn't pick just one, each piece I create comes from a new idea, I create them in my personal time, and simply creating my pieces is a great enjoyment for me.

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
I find the relationship between Etsy and social networking a bit strange and difficult at time.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
Always support handmade and I look for the best quality-price ration when selecting my fabrics so that my pieces are affordable, comfortable and fun.

Anything else you'd like to tell us or share?
I am so excited to be part of the EtsyKids Team, I believe in my creations and I want a share with you. I hope you like it.

Hippie Adorable Harem Kids Pants Size 1T Myfunnyclothes Comfort Sweet Cotton FlowersBaby Born Combo Gift Adorable Organic 100% Cotton Myfunnyclothes Kids Baby Blanket Hat Harem pants ComboGirls Kids Harem pants Size 2 Comfy  Handmade in Montana Myfunnyclothes Baggy Pants Hippie pants ComfyBlue  Harem  Pants Size 3T. UNISEX Comfy and Warm Kids Harem pants. Handmade in Montana
Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...