Meet Etsy Seller MerinoAngel

Posted Wednesday, March 11, 2015


Today we would like to introduce you to
Etsy shop MerinoAngel

MerinoAngel has been selling on Etsy since August 2011, they sell beautiful mobiles, decorations, rugs, angels and pom poms! Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.

Baby Mobile for Nursery, Merino Pom Pom Mobile - Marshmallow Heaven, pure wool poms in pastel pinks and whiteCUSTOM MOBILE: Custom Made Baby Mobile for Nursery, Merino Pom Pom Mobile - Choose Your Own Colours, Boy, Girl, Twins, Neutral,Baby Mobile for Nursery, 'Five Little Dumplings'  Angel Mobile - Handmade & Natural Materials in Pastel Rainbow Colours WaldorfMerino Pom Pom Luxury Decoration 6-Set Wool White Silver Natural Wedding Baptism Christening Christmas Baby Shower Party

What motivated you to start your shop?
A friend, who suggested that I could sell my creations in the first place also told me about Etsy. I loved the look, feel and concept of Etsy and liked the idea of having an online 'shop' presence in addition to what I made wholesale for retailers and sold at markets stalls.

What is the story behind your shop name?
I organised to have my first market stall literally a week before hand and I hadn't yet given my business a name. At the time I was only selling individual angel decorations and angel mobiles all made from Merino wool so 'Merino Angel' it simply became and has since remained!

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
The reality that we live in an era where its possible and people want to buy my work!

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
I have to say I do enjoy making all my creations from individual decorations and garlands to mobiles and rugs. However, if I had to choose, I think it would be the mobiles because they just take on this life of their own once hung.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
I take pride in creating something that is entirely my own, unique design and exactly how I want it to be....right down to the style and quality of the gift packaging. My aim is to offer hand made luxury items, through simple yet heartfelt design, for people to decorate their homes and lives with and especially to bring a little bit of magic and delight to their children :-)

What do you do when you aren't working?
I have two children, a 5 year old girl and 1 year old boy, which keep me busy along with house work etc!! I like to surf and sail but since we moved back to England from Australia a couple of years ago and are landlocked that doesn't happen as much as I would like.  Instead I enjoy swimming, yoga, pilates and I love to paint when I get the time!

MerinoAngelis offering a 10% discount in her shop. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "ETSYKIDS10" at checkout. Valid until March 25th 2015.


Baby Mobile for Nursery, Pom Pom Mobile - Baby Boy, Blue, Aqua, Teal, White. Handmade & Natural Materials in Ocean ColoursMerino Easter Eggs Individual Bright or Pastel Colours Polka dots Rainbow Wool Handmade Waldorf Party Favours Spring DecorationsMerino Easter Basket & 5 Eggs  - Bright Colours Polka dots Rainbow Wool Handmade Waldorf Party Favours SpringPom Pom Garland - 10 Poms/8ft, Merino, handmade, White/Teal, Natural Wedding Baptism Christening Christmas Baby Shower Party Nursery Decor
Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite Stephanie, the interview looks great - have shared on Facebook <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...