Meet Etsy Seller PixieBearParty

Posted Wednesday, February 25, 2015


Today we would like to introduce you to
Etsy shop PixieBearParty

PixieBearParty has been selling on Etsy since October 2013, they sell colourful birthday party decorations, invitations and printables. Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.

Mermaid Party - Mermaid Birthday - Under the Sea Mermaid - Party Decorations - Little Mermaid Birthday - First Birthday (Instant Download)Baseball Invitation - Baseball Party Invitation - Baseball Birthday Invitation - Baseball Ticket Invitation - Printable (Instant Download)Owl Birthday - Owl Party - Owl Birthday Printables - Owl Party Printables - Girl or Boy Owl Birthday Decorations (Instant Download)Rainbow Party Invitation - Rainbow Birthday Invitation - Rainbow Invitation Printable - Rainbow Editable Invitation (Instant Download)

What motivated you to start your shop?
I design cute and colorful party printable packages for children's birthdays and holiday parties.
My main motivation for starting my online business was that I wanted to build an income source which will enable me to work from home and spend time with my (future) children. I love graphic design, cartoons and lots of colors, and wanted to create something very cute and colorful for children. Designing digital party packages was the perfect fit for me.

What is the story behind your shop name?
Since Pixiebear is a printables shop for children's parties I wanted the name to represent something from my childhood. The name 'Pixiebear' combines two of my favorite things as a child (and to this day!) - Magical Fairy Creatures and Teddy Bears :)

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
When I opened my online shop, even though I knew there was a possibility for it to reach customers from anywhere in the globe, it still surprised me.
I am happy to see that people from countries very far from mine are purchasing my party printables and it is always a nice surprise. Since I sell digital files there are no shipping limitations and my files have reached many corners of the world. I love the fact that customers worldwide are enjoying my designs.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
One of my favorite party packages which I particularly enjoyed designing was the Rock Star themed birthday party. I loved going back to when I was a child dreaming of one day becoming a famous rock star (who hasn't done that, right?) and using those fun memories in the design process.

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
I think marketing my shop outside of Etsy and driving traffic to it from sources other than the internal search on Etsy has been my biggest challenge so far. This year I want to put a greater emphasis on collaborating with blogs in order to extend the reach of my shop. I believe these sorts of collaborations can be of great value to everyone involved – the blogger, the blog readers and me. If you are reading this and would like to collaborate with me – I'd love to hear from you :)

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
My party printables are designed with independent savvy moms (and dads!) in mind. I want to create a time-saving solution for busy moms who value great design. In my party packages I aim to offer these moms a simple and easy way to create a beautiful, memorable party for their child.

What do you do when you aren't working?
When not working I love to take long walks with my husband and our dog, spend time with my family and travel the world.

Anything else you'd like to tell us or share?
I hope my work will inspire you to create beautiful parties of your own. If you'd like more inspiration and party design ideas I invite you to subscribe to my newsletter and follow me:
Subscribe - http://eepurl.com/HyqrL
Pixiebear on Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/pixiebearparty/
Pixiebear on Facebook - www.facebook.com/pixiebearparty
Blog (coming soon!) - www.pixiebear.com
If you'd like to collaborate with me, drop me a line at: noa@pixiebear.com :)

PixieBearPartyis offering a 25% discount in her shop. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "HAPPY25PARTY" at checkout. Valid until March 4th 2015.

Rainbow Birthday - Rainbow Party - Rainbow Birthday Printables - Rainbow Party Printables - Birthday Decorations (Instant Download)Puppy Invitation - Puppy Party Invitation - Puppy Birthday Invitation - Dog Birthday - Dog Party - Puppy Invitation (Instant Download)Soccer Party - Soccer Birthday - Kids Soccer Party - Printable Soccer Birthday - Soccer Printables - Soccer Decorations (Instant Download)Rock Star Birthday - Rockstar Party - Rockstar Birthday Decorations - Rock Star Party Printables - Rock Party Decorations (Instant Download)
Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools

1 comment:

Noa Ambar Regev said...

Thank you for the feature! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...