Meet Etsy Seller LuckyLizzys

Posted Wednesday, December 11, 2013



Today we would like to introduce you to
Etsy shop Lucky Lizzy's

Lucky Lizzy's has been selling on Etsy since January 2013, she sell handcrafted apparel for sweet little ones. Today she is sharing a little about her shop and selling handmade items.

Girls Superhero Skirt Batgirl Wonder Woman Skirt Pink Chevron Boutique Clothing By Lucky Lizzy's - LuckyLizzys Girls Christmas Dress Toddler Holiday Dress Sister Dress Baby Winter Clothes Red Green Aqua Boutique Clothing By Lucky Lizzy's - LuckyLizzys 18 Months Dress Ready to Ship Boutique Clothing By Lucky Lizzy's - LuckyLizzys Toddler Chevron Christmas Dress Girls Red Dress Sister Dress Baby Christmas Clothes Boutique Clothing By Lucky Lizzy's - LuckyLizzys

What motivated you to start your shop?

Simply put, my daughter. She is the youngest of five children and my only girl so you can imagine how much fun I was having on Etsy buying her Handmade clothing. It got to the point where I was picking out fabric and requesting dress styles from a few of my favorite sellers. Having never sewn a stitch in my life, I started to study the art of sewing. I took classes at a local fabric store where I totally fell in love with the whole process of designing clothing. As they say, the rest is history!

What is the story behind your shop name?
I came up with with my shop name because a few special people in my life call me Lizzy and I feel lucky to be doing exactly what I want to be doing with my life. Not everyone can say that!

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
I have been most surprised at how quickly Lucky Lizzy's has grown and how many great buyer relationships I have for formed in such a short amount of time. I have buyers that come back every season now to get my latest creations. I love that!

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
It's so hard to choose! My best selling item to date is a colorful winter tree peasant dress. It's a classic look that holds a bright, bold design beautifully.

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
My most challenging aspect of running Lucky Lizzy's is time. There is never enough of it! However, I'm very lucky that I have a large sewing studio where my children can play beside me as I work so I never feel like I'm missing out on special time with them. This morning my daughter brought in her pillow and blanket and slept while I worked. I have the best of both worlds.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
I do not want anything to get in the way of little girls kicking a ball or climbing a tree. My clothes are easy to play in and full of color. And since I do have four boys and sympathize with not being able to find cute boys clothes, you will always find boys pants available. My favorite, you ask? RRRR, has to be my pirate pants!

What do you do when you aren't working?
I'm a taxi driver. I take my kids to Tae Kwon Do, preschool, soccer, you know, the typical Mom duties.

What makes the coming holiday season special for you?
It's my first one on Etsy and I'm just trying to keep up! I can't believe how many little ones are wearing Lucky Lizzy's for their family Christmas cards!


4T Dress Ready to Ship SALE Boutique Clothing By Lucky Lizzy's - LuckyLizzys 2T Boys Christmas Pants Baby Boy Holiday Clothes Toddler Winter Blue Red Snowman Gnomes Christmas Tree Boutique Clothing By Lucky Lizzy's - LuckyLizzys Girls Dress Sister Dress Winter Dress Toddler Baby Dress Christmas Dress Boutique Clothing By Lucky Lizzy's - LuckyLizzys 3T Dress Ready to Ship SALE Boutique Clothing By Lucky Lizzy's - LuckyLizzys

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...