Meet Etsy Seller GirliePearlie3

Posted Wednesday, September 11, 2013



Today we would like to introduce you to
Etsy shop GirliePearlie3

GirliePearlie3 has been selling on Etsy since October 2010, she creates adorable childrens clothing. Today she is sharing a little about her shop and selling handmade items.

Bye Bye Birdie Applique Top and Skirt Set  Pearl's Summer Cottage Collection - GirliePearlie3 Cottage Garden Peasant Dress  Pearls Summer Cottage Collection - GirliePearlie3 Heirloom Eyelet Peasant Tunic - GirliePearlie3 China Doll Pillow Case Dress with Side Bow - GirliePearlie3

What motivated you to start your shop?
Since I was the youngest in my family, I had the privilege of making custom- made clothes for my three nieces. As they became older, I missed sewing those lovely, classic garments. I desire to make clothes so that each little girl feels beautiful in a one of a kind outfit.

What is the story behind your shop name?
Actually, Girlie Pearlie was a nickname both my grandmother and mother called me. When I was young I enjoyed dressing in very feminine clothing with jewelry. Pearls were, and still are my favorite jewel. To me, they represent timeless beauty which I strive to accomplish in my clothing.

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
I think the most pleasant surprises have been meeting such wonderful customers from all around the world. I also have been amazed at my customers ability to custom design their own clothing as a custom in my shop.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
My China Doll Pillowcase dress is very special to me. Most everyone who has ordered that dress, has adopted a child from China. Being adopted myself, I find making that dress an extra special blessing! I also released my first collection: " Pearls Summer Cottage". I am very proud of that line as well.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
My mission is to provide quality, classic clothing that can be passed down for generations.
My Philosophy is to treat others the way I want to be treated.

How would someone (other then you) describe you?
Its always hard to answer for someone else, but I think most people would describe me as kind, considerate, humorous, and passionate about sewing.

What do you do when you aren't working?
I teach a course in Psychology at a local community college which I thoroughly enjoy! My other hobbies include: cooking, antique shopping, gardening, and reading.

Anything else you'd like to tell us or share?
I want to thank Etsy Kids Team for allowing me to share my shop with all of you. I am humbled to be apart of a group of such talented individuals.
Let all you do, be done in love 1 Corinthians 16: 14
Facebook: www.facebook.com/GirliePearlie3

GirliePearlie3 is offering 10% discount to all our blog readers for the next 24 hours. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "GIRLIEPEARLIE" at checkout. 

Cottage Garden Apron Peasant Dress Pearls Summer Cottage - GirliePearlie3 Vintage Inspired Circle Twirl Skirt - GirliePearlie3 Girls  Garden Tunic/dress  2 - 8 - GirliePearlie3 Vintage Inspired Girls Plaid Circle Twirl Skirt - GirliePearlie3

3 comments:

Keena Alston said...

One of my favorite shops on Etsy!!

Anonymous said...

She is a wonderful seamstress......passionate and dedicated to her work and God! I'm always impressed when I see the finished product.

Anonymous said...

She does fantastic work!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...