Meet Etsy Seller Avry Couture Creations

Posted Wednesday, September 25, 2013



Today we would like to introduce you to

Avry Couture Creations has been selling on Etsy since November 2011, she sell adorable baby headbands and lace petti rompers. Today she is sharing a little about her shop and selling handmade items.

Children's Flower Headbands-Persnickety Fall 2013 Headband-Matilda Jane Headband-Brown and Pumpkin Headband-Fall Wedding - AvryCoutureCreations Fall Lace Romper-Couture Baby Outfit-Ruffle Romper-Lace Petti Romper-Cake Smash Outfit-1st Birthday Outfit-Flower Girl-Photo Prop - AvryCoutureCreations Strawberry Lace Romper-Girl 1st Birthday Outfit-Ruffle Romper-Lace Petti Romper-Cake Smash Outfit-1st Birthday Outfit-Flower Girl-Photo Prop - AvryCoutureCreations Baby Headbands-Matilda Jane Inspired Headband-Newborn Headband-Matilda Jane Headband-Flower Girl Headband-Fall Wedding - AvryCoutureCreations

What motivated you to start your shop?
After realizing there is absolutely nothing cute in the stores around here we live for newborn and baby hair accessories, I began designing my own little creations. My little girl had the craziest hair and wearing a headband just made sense, not to mention made her look fab. We got compliments everywhere we went, that's when I began my Etsy shop.

What is the story behind your shop name?
Avry is my first and only daughter. I love Juicy Couture, and added in creations just so I wasn't stealing Juicy's thing.

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
I was surprised that my shop took off so fast, I had orders in first week. Being able to do something I love for work is amazing. When I began I still was working full time as a medical Esthetician. Slowly I cut back days and now Avry Couture Creations is full time. It is so fun making new headbands and outfits for the seasons and holidays. Nothing is better then seeing fan photo's of their little girls in my own creations. Makes my day.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/160904000/baby-headbands-childrens-headbands
Some thing like this is the most fun. All the details make it one of a kind.

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
More then anything it is finding a proper balance between work and family..

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
There is a headband for any style and age in my shop. From the daintiest to the most glamorous extra big headband, there is truly something for everyone and every budget.

How would someone (other then you) describe you?
Laid back, friendly and helpful.

What do you do when you aren't working?
Relax with my family.

Avry Couture Creations is offering 15% discount to all our blog readers. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "AVRY2" at checkout.

Baby Lace Romper-Girls 1st Birthday Outfit-Lace Romper-Vintage Style-Ruffle Romper-Lace Petti Romper-Baby -Toddler-Photo Prop - AvryCoutureCreations Baby Girl Headband-Baby Headbands-Rosette Headband-Newborn Headbands-1st Birthday Girl Headband-Flower Girl Headband-Photo Prop - AvryCoutureCreations Baby Headbands-Headbands-Neutral Shabby Chic Headband-m2m Persnickety Headband-Matilda Jane Headband-Flower Girl Headband-Fall Wedding - AvryCoutureCreations Red Lace Romper-Lace Romper-Baby Petti Romper-Christmas Outfit-Lace Petti Romper-Baby Lace Romper-Photo Prop - AvryCoutureCreations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...